If you’re anything like me you walk into Target for toothpaste and some how walk out with $200 worth of stuff you didn’t know you needed, and half of it is from the dollar spot. If we are being totally honest with ourselves most of the stuff in the dollar spot isn’t always all that great and definitely not always needed. However once in a while I come across something totally worth buying.
- Plastic Paper bins: These bins come out around back to school time, and are a must have if you have little ones. We use these bins anytime we do a craft, play dough etc. Anytime we are getting messy these bins come out. I love how they contain the mess, are super easy to clean and stack up perfectly for storage.
2. Socks: Who can say no to a cute pair of socks? I love the different patterns that come out with the seasons. I always grab a few pairs for myself and the kids.
3. Mini erasers: This one is for all my homeschooling Mama’s. I love love these little things. We use them almost daily in our homeschool. Plus they’re adorable!
4. Bins: For $5 these bins are an awesome buy! They are sturdy, well made and hold a ton of stuff. I use these in our Pantry and homeschool room.
5. Blank Books: Moms stock up on these! I always carry a few of these in my purse with a few markers/ crayons. They’ve saved me so many times too! Long lines, restaurants, shopping trips you name it. Its so easy to pull one of these out for the kids to draw on, and get creative without needing to hand them by phone or tablet.